Presented by Laura Kaufman, MBA
Sold over asking! Received Multiple offers! Elegant House-like Mission Dolores Condo with 2 Car Parking!
Easy to show by appointment! Contact Laura - 415-310-1256
- 4 bedrooms*, 2.5 full bathrooms on two levels
- Lovely period details, high coved ceilings and tall windows
- Large, formal living room with french doors and inlaid window panes
- Modern, open kitchen with center island and stainless steel appliances
- Huge walk-in pantry with glass front cabinetry and generous storage space
- Inviting formal dining room with elegant built-in cabinetry
- Flexible, enclosed sun porch - perfect for home office or playroom
- Spacious family room with gas fireplace, custom cabinetry and french doors to the walk-out patio & peaceful yard
- Both full bathrooms are remodeled, one with glass-enclosed shower
- Remodeled half bath conveniently situated off the sun porch
- Sleek, newly refinished hardwood floors on upper level
- Brand new, pre-finished oak flooring on lower level
- Newer Marvin windows on lower level
- Contemporary designer-selected lighting
- Custom window treatments and recessed lighting
- Great closet space and private storage room plus shared storage space
- Laundry room with full size washer/dryer, sink & cabinetry
- Lovely, shared patio and fenced yard, accessible from both levels
- Secure, exclusive use 2-car tandem parking for this unit
- Built in 1917 and 2188 square feet per tax records
- Seismically upgraded with steel beam and steel posts
- Oversized lot 3,998 square feet per tax records
- HOA dues only $150 per month
- 92 Walk Score – stroll to Dolores Park, Bi-Rite & Tartine Bakery
- 95 Transit Score and 92 Bike Score
- Easy access to corp shuttles & freeways for easy commuting
This graceful, two-level condo, ideally located in the vibrant and highly desirable Mission Dolores neighborhood, is the epitome of city living at its best. Situated on the lower two floors of a 2-unit Edwardian on an oversized lot just 1 block from Dolores Park, this renovated and seismically upgraded home boasts a high 92 Walk Score, 95 Transit Score and 92 Bike Score, giving you easy access to everything you need!
Enjoy lovely period details combined with new, designer selected lighting plus recessed lighting, refinished hardwood floors and other modern conveniences that create a warm and comfortable home. From the high coved ceilings and in-laid windows to the lovely wainscoting and built-in glass-front cabinetry, you will appreciate the wonderful Edwardian charm.
This special home boasts a spacious, flexible floor plan with plenty of space for entertaining! The main level features a large, formal living room with french doors and windows on two sides, two sunny bedrooms and remodeled full bathroom with deluxe glass-enclosed shower. Down the hall is a bright, remodeled kitchen with center island open to the inviting formal dining room with built-in cabinetry - perfect for hosting dinner parties!
The gourmet kitchen boasts a huge, walk-in pantry with glass-front cabinetry and plenty of storage space! Off the dining room, overlooking the lovely shared yard, is a remodeled half bath and light-filled sunroom with door to the back stairs for easy access to the garden. The bright sunroom with tall windows on three sides makes a wonderful home office or playroom!
The lower level, which boasts brand new pre-finished oak flooring and newer Marvin windows, features two additional bedrooms*, 2nd remodeled full bathroom with shower over bathtub, large storage room, laundry room with sink and cabinet and a wonderful family room. Enjoy charming built-in cabinetry, bookshelves and a gas fireplace as well as french doors that open to the shared garden patio and large, fenced yard - ideal for a relaxing Sunday afternoon barbecuing with friends.
The property also features secure two-car tandem parking for this unit (the upper unit does not have any parking) and a large, shared storage space on the garden level.
Within a few blocks of this lovely home, you will find a myriad of culturally diverse and popular, bakeries, restaurants and coffee shops - stroll to Delfina, Souvla and Bi-Rite Creamery just to name a few! Take your dog for an easy walk to nearby Dolores Park. Pick up your gourmet produce at Bi-Rite Market. Walk to the popular Valencia Corridor! The close proximity of this condo to multiple lines of public transportation, corporate shuttles as well as the US-101 makes commuting a breeze.
* 4th bedroom (lower level) may not be considered a legal bedroom by the building department.
52 Cumberland St, San Francisco, CA 94110
The Mission Dolores neighborhood is an undeniably perfect representation of the diversity within San Francisco, from cultures and ethnicities, to activities, celebrations and architecture.
Mission Dolores offers the most varied options in residential living with single-family homes, lofts, apartments, condos, multi-unit buildings, rooms, and even driveways and garages available for rent. Victorian and Edwardian style homes blanket a majority of the neighborhood giving it an old-fashioned authenticity, while stylish contemporary homes and condominiums give it a modern vibe.
Sheltered from the fog, Mission Dolores is one of the sunniest neighborhoods in San Francisco, which makes it an ideal home for Mission Dolores Park. The popularity of this park soars across every community in the city, and with its sprawling 16 acres, it has something for everyone. The newly renovated playground attracts families with tots to teens, while the full tennis and basketball courts are open for play for all levels of athletes. Annual and seasonal events held here attract crowds from all over the Bay Area, whether it is a national holiday or a summer movie in the park.
Public transit is present in multiple forms throughout the neighborhood, making it easy to access from every corner of the city. And the destination restaurants and cafes that have exploded in this neighborhood continue to grow and attract the large population of foodies from around the Bay, and from around the globe.
With shopping, dining, shared outdoor green space, and residential properties of every kind, Mission Dolores is a quintessential big city neighborhood full of character, vitality and diversity. Becoming a resident here means you may never want to leave the neighborhood again.